Mystery Saber: Beskar
This Mystery Saber is in a class of its own. It remains our most exclusive saber ever. Only one is built for every 25 Mystery Sabers, and is reserved for those who have proven a commitment and appreciation for the art of collecting lightsabers.
Included in this exclusive bundle:
- Custom, top-tier crystal reveal core
- Three modular emitters, grips, and pommels
- A free, installed Crimson Class Combat Saber (so you'll always have a spare to duel with a friend).
- Handmade display box, crafted from the world's most expensive wood: Dalbergia melanoxylon (African Blackwood). This wood is comparable to metal in density, and is regarded as one of the most beautiful and desirable woods in the world.
- Custom, made-to-order, sized-to-you Jedi or Sith Robes, constructed from the finest of fabrics, and customized to fit your size and style.
- Novella written to tell the tales of your saber: how it was made, who owned it, and the battles it fought. These novellas are written by our Head of Design, and are printed in premium hardcover. Although they are professionally published with an ISBN number, there are only two copies printed: one for you, and one for our museum.
- "Beskar" numbered plaque, exclusive to our Beskar Tier Sabers
- Certificate of Authenticity, printed on 100lbs matte-stock premium paper. Picture frame included.
- Artist's Proof of Concept full-color drawing of your saber. Commissioned to a local artist. Picture frame included.
- Custom, full-metal challenge coin.
- Cusom, laser-cut acrylic display stand.
- Three custom blade plugs, designed to fit the style of each included emitter.
- Batteries and charger included.
Due to shipping costs, blades are not included. However, one can be constructed if requested.
A formal application must be submitted to apply for the Beskar Mystery Saber. Submit a brief enquiry below, and the Head of Design and Manufacturing will reach out to communicate application details. To submit your application, please send an email to email@example.com complete with a brief description of what collecting sabers means to you.